The Law of Intuition Part 4
Decision Making-2 Samuel 6:1-7:17
Within a few years of his ascent to the throne, David's leadership is in full swing. He begins to exercise broad decision-making skills as the king of Israel. Consider several principles we learn from David, the decision maker:
1. Good leaders influence the decisions of others (6:1, 2).
2. Good decision makers want God in the center of the process (6:3-5).
3. Good decision making respects the power of God (6:6-11).
4. Good decisions foster joy and celebration (6:12-15).
5. Good leaders place God's agenda ahead of their own (7:1-3).
6. Good decision makers listen to others (7:4-11).
7. Good leaders positively affect future generations (7:12, 13).
8. Present decisions determine future conditions (7:14-17).
Join me next time for The Law of Intuition Part 5