The Law of Reproduction Part 6
Nehemiah Develops Others-Nehemiah 2:5-6:14
The Book of Nehemiah is one grand narrative on effective leadership. Consider the following list, “Ten Things I Know About Leadership.” As you may have guessed, Nehemiah models every one of these truths:
- Leadership is influence (2:5-8, 16-18).
- Great leaders are effective communicators of vision (2:17, 18).
- Leaders possess tremendous faith in people (3:1-32).
- Great leadership is always assisted by others (3:1-32; 13:13).
- Problem solving is the quickest way to gain leadership (4:7-23).
- Everything rises and falls on leadership (4:9-15).
- Leadership can be taught (4:21-23).
- Leadership must be in the hands of few, ministry in the hands of many (5:1-7).
- The most important ingredient to leadership is credibility/integrity (5:14-19).
- Leadership takes responsibility for every area of the task (6:1-14).
Join me next time for The Law of Reproduction Part 7