The Law of Intuition Part 1
Joseph Acts in Crisis-Genesis 37:5-36; 39:1-41:16
Problems never paralyze great leaders; they know that solutions usually exist. The Scripture shows that Joseph accomplished much because he enjoyed:
- A significant vision from God (37:5, 6, 9-11). As a youth, Joseph new God had something special in mind for him.
- A vital relationship with God (39:2, 21, 23). Scripture says that “the Lord was with” Joseph.
- A strong character developed through difficulties (39:7, 8). With each new trial, Joseph grew stronger.
- Practical experience gained through life (39:22). Joseph grew in ability and experience when he took charge of the prison.
- A special giftedness from God (41:15, 16). Joseph’s ability to interpret dreams enabled him to make a difference in many lives.
- A unique blessing from God (39:3-5). Four times the Bible Expresses God’s blessing of Joseph with some version of, “whatever he did, the Lord made it prosper” (Gen. 39:2, 3, 21, 23).
Join me next time for The Law of Intuition Part 2